March 29 – April 1, in Louisville, KY.
The convention schedule is completed.
Here’s your next step:
- Check the Schedule of Concurrent Sessions of Presenters, Chairs and Moderators as of (2/13/17) for your name and scheduled sessions.
- If you are attending the convention and have not yet registered, register today.
- If you have not yet made a hotel room reservation, make one today. The greatly reduced convention rates are available until Tuesday, March 7, or until the room block is full, whichever occurs first.
- Reserve your table space at SigmaCon now by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 15.
- If you are presenting a paper or creative work, please read and study the advice about presenting at the convention.
- If you are scheduled to chair a session, please see the instructions and Suggestions for Chairs.
- If you are scheduled to moderate a session, please see the instructions and Suggestions for Moderators.
- Check out the At-A-Glance Schedule and begin planning your schedule!
- Everyone is invited to attend the convention, as presenter, participant, moderator, chair, or simply an audience member.