SPARK451® — Copywriter Internship — Full-time
A full-service marketing and communications company—a dynamic and experienced team of creative, yet practical thinkers. Our approach combines creative excellence with clear strategy to produce exceptional results. We are founded on the simple belief that the smallest spark can ignite a great flame. Our clients range from corporations to top-tier universities and we accommodate their needs with innovative and results-driven marketing solutions.
• A talented writer with a knack for creating dynamic, engaging copy
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Marketing or a related area of study (recent graduates are also welcome to apply)
• Devoted to delivering clean, compelling, and error-free copy
• A team player who is comfortable working closely with other writers, editors, designers, and project managers in a highly collaborative environment
What you’ll do in this role:
• Assist with copywriting for marketing literature, promotional emails, web pages, digital advertising materials, and more
• Collaborate with the account services and creative teams to ensure that all copy aligns with the client’s branding strategy
• Conduct research to support the content-creation process
Send your résumé, writing portfolio, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All submissions will be kept in confidence.