Travel funding for graduate students

To encourage our graduate students to take the next step and present work at outside professional conferences, St. John’s has made available up to $500 per student to support this kind of travel.  To receive this funding, students must have a paper accepted for presentation at the conference.  You should present documentation of that acceptance to Dr. Sicari in the English Department, and then you’ll need to fill out a preapproval form beforehand and a Travel and Expenses form, with receipts, after the trip.  It usually takes a week or so to get the reimbursement issued. 

Here’s the intranet link to the T&E form you’ll need to use.  You can also contact Dr Sicari directly.

Travel Request and Expense Reimbursement Form 2012 

About Steve Mentz 706 Articles
I teach Shakespeare and the blue humanities at St. John's in New York City.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.