This link takes you to the updated page of the SJU website with all the forms needed for MA and PhD students. Since the Grad office sometimes modifies these forms, it’s best to download them by following that link.
Here is the text of the page listing all the necessary forms.
Download the appropriate forms for your program and complete by “filling in the blanks” electronically, and print the completed forms directly from your computer.
Graduate General Forms
- Application for Extending Deadline for Incomplete Grades
- Graduate Calendar
- Certification of Full-time/Part-time Status for Graduate Students
- Immigration Certification for Full-Time Equivalency for F1 &J1 International Graduate Students
- Graduate Transfer Credit Request
- Independent Study
- Request for Advanced Standing
- All forms are in one place in this handbook:
Doctoral Dissertation Handbook:
- Application for Master’s Comprehensive Examination
- Submission of Master’s Portfolio or E-Portfolio
- Master’s Thesis Handbook
- Request for Extension of Time for Masters Degrees
All forms are in one place in this handbook:
MA Handbook: http://www.stjohns.edu/sites/default/file/sjc/masters_thesis_handbook_9_20_2016.pdf
These files must be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader (preferably, Adobe Acrobat Reader 9). If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your system, please go to Adobe.com to download the program.