The fashion department at Interview Magazine is seeking interns.
The Ideal candidates will have an interest in fashion and editorial content and an understanding of the Interview brand and its audience. Interns will gain hands-on experience from daily fashion closet responsibilities to being on set for photo shoots.
- Candidate must be extremely organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- This position requires some long hours so candidates must be dedicated and highly motivated.
- Must be responsible, dependable, team-oriented, highly organized and proactive!
- A positive attitude is a MUST.
- Must be available at least three full days a week
- Previous internship or fashion experience highly encouraged.
- Must be able to work 3 days minimum from 10-5pm
- Responsibilities include but are not limited too:
- Doing store pulls
- Going on runs
- Creating storyboards
- Checking in and returning samples
- Writing for Interviewmagazine.com
- Organizing the fashion closet
- Setting up for run-throughs
- Packing/unpacking for photo shoots
- Handling ongoing requests as needed
- Attend market appointments on behalf of the team
- Managing the PR database for the fashion department
- Helping to manage schedules, and any other administrative work the team needs.
This is an unpaid internship.