Music Journalism Intern
Zumic Entertainment, Inc. seeks multiple interns with knowledge about music and journalism to assist with information gathering and content creation. We are a new website featuring music news and new music across all popular genres. Our web address is http://zumic.com.
- Must be able to work at our Brooklyn office (located at 153 Roebling Street) at least 8 hours per week.
- Strongly prefer candidates with a background in music and/or journalism.
- Prefer candidates with WordPress, Photoshop, and HTML knowledge.
- Must have a passion for music.
- Must be a team player.
- Researching and writing news items on the Zumic website
- Data entry and web page maintenance
- Providing general office support
This is an unpaid internship for three months however there is a weekly intern travel stipend as well as meals paid for by Zumic. If you would like to gain credit for school, we are happy to sign off on any paperwork required.
Interns will gain knowledge of the music industry, how to use WordPress content management system (CMS), and basic HTML. Interns will also have the opportunity to create original content for which they will be credited and the chance to work at a growing Internet startup where they will have the opportunity to “wear many hats.”
Interested parties – please send us your resume and an e-mail telling us about yourself (include your favorite music genres and artists, why you are interested in the position, and how you feel you can contribute).
Send all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply