We’ve just received this notice via Virginia Maresca, a SJU DA student who has been working for the Institute for Reading Development for several years:
Summer Teaching Positions Available:
Teach Reading to Students of All Ages This Summer
· Earn more than $6,000 during the summer. Teachers typically earn between $500 and $700 per weekwhile teaching.
· Gain over 500 hours of teacher-training and teaching experience with a variety of age groups.
· Help students of all ages develop their reading skills and ability to become imaginatively absorbed inbooks.
The Institute of Reading Development is seeking candidates for summer 2015 teaching positions. We seek applicantswith an undergraduate degree or higher from any discipline. We provide a paid training program and comprehensiveon-going support.
We hire people who:
· Have strong reading skills and read for pleasure
· Are responsible, hard working, and have good communication and organizational skills
· Will be patient and supportive with students
The Institute teaches developmental reading programs in partnership with the continuing education departments ofmore than 100 colleges and universities across the United States. Our classes for students of all ages improve theirreading skills and teach them to experience absorption in literature.
We invite you to submit an online application and learn more about teaching for the Institute at:http://instituteofreadingdevelopmentteachingjobs.com/
Leave a Reply