Secondary English Opening
Lycée Français de New York, a French-American school with a strong English program, has an opening for a secondary English teacher for 2019-2020.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is interested in working in a bilingual French/English setting
- has experience teaching English in grades 6-12
- love of middle school a plus
- has a BA and MA in English
- has strong writing and speaking skills
- is innovative and technology-savvy
- enjoys collaborating on curriculum and project-based learning
- is adaptable, flexible, and willing to teach several different grades
- has some proficiency in French and is willing to learn more
Applications must be submitted online by using the link provided and any required supporting documentation (cover letter and resume) must be uploaded. www.lfny.org/hr/teaching
Lycée provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.